This is a sponsored post composed by me on behalf of Safeway All viewpoints are 100% mine.
This Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is the ideal weeknight meal that fasts and simple to make, filled with fresh veggies and tossed together in a scrumptious homemade teriyaki sauce!
It’s a brand-new year which indicates returning on track with much healthier consuming! I do not understand about you, however I constantly feel more myself when cooking with tidy, healthy active ingredients and what much better time to begin than after the holiday. One method to quickly integrate intense, lively veggies and lean protein into your diet plan is with stir french fries!
This is our go-to when requiring something fast and basic throughout the week due to the fact that you can utilize whatever veggies you currently have on hand. You just require about 30 minutes and when tossed with this tasty sticky sweet teriyaki sauce, you can wager this tastes way much better than purchasing take-out!
- 1 COMPONENTS REQUIRED FOR STIR FRY:
- 2 HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 3 HOW TO SERVE TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 4 SHOPPING MADE EASY
- 5 IDEAL FOR MEAL PREPARATION!
- 6 MORE STIR FRY DISHES
COMPONENTS REQUIRED FOR STIR FRY:
- Signature Farms ® Chicken (I utilized boneless, skinless chicken breasts, however you might utilize chicken thighs or perhaps ground chicken or turkey!)
- Red bell pepper
- Signature Farms ® Broccoli
- Signature Farms ® Carrots
- Signature Farms ® Mushrooms
- Garlic (fresh is constantly best!)
- Green onions
- Signature Farms ® Cashews
- Sesame seeds
As you can see, this teriyaki chicken stir fry is packed with a range of fresh, vibrant veggies, crispy nuts and juicy chicken all from Safeway‘s special Signature Farms ® line. Not just does Signature Farms use a HUGE selection of economical fresh items, however all their tasty vegetables and fruits are even offered in bags or pre-packaged containers for simple storage. Whatever you require to clean your diet plan up and begin consuming healthy in the brand-new year!
Any range of veggies will work fantastic in this dish too. If you do not have the ones I noted above, attempt including asparagus, zucchini, squash, green beans, snap peas, cauliflower, other kinds of peppers and even leafy greens! The possibilities are unlimited.
HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY
This dish could not be any simpler to make and it is really among our favorites! Why? Well this teriyaki sauce is so dang great! You men, gave up purchasing store-bought sauces and make your own. It truly is so basic and simply tastes METHOD much better in my viewpoint (and much better FOR you). This homemade teriyaki sauce is sticky, sweet and quickly made in simply minutes with active ingredients you most likely currently have in your kitchen.
Here’s what you require for the sauce:
- Soy sauce— I constantly utilize lower salt soy sauce as I personally believe routine soy sauce is simply too salted for my taste, however do not hesitate to utilize what you have on hand! You can likewise switch the soy sauce with coconut aminos to make this gluten-free.
- Chicken broth— this includes much more taste! If you like a sweeter sauce, attempt subbing the chicken broth with pineapple juice (you might even include pieces of juicy pineapple in with your stir fry!)
- Honey— not just does this include some sweet taste to the teriyaki sauce without utilizing refined sugars, however it likewise makes a great glaze! You might likewise switch the honey with maple syrup if making a vegan stir fry.
- Rice white wine vinegar — the level of acidity truly assists to cancel the sweet taste of the honey.
- Sesame oil — this includes much more depth of taste, however if you do not have any on hand you can quickly leave it out and this stir fry will still taste fantastic!
- Fresh ginger— I personally believe fresh is constantly BEST, however if all you have is ground ginger, do not hesitate to replace 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger for 1 teaspoon fresh ginger. I extremely advise utilizing fresh though if possible!
- Cornstarch— this is to thicken up the teriyaki sauce.
Then to make your stir fry, the primary step is to prepare your chicken in a frying pan with a little oil. As soon as your chicken is browned and prepared through, move it to a plate and after that include all your veggies to the pan with a little bit more oil. Prepare the veggies up until good and tender, then include the chicken back to the frying pan and include the fresh garlic. Mix that around for about a minute then include your cashews and toss with the teriyaki sauce! You’ll desire your sauce to begin bubbling, then turn the heat down and simmer whatever for a couple of minutes up until sauce has actually thickened up and whatever is good and bundled. Which’s it! I like to top this stir fry with sesame seeds and green onions, due to the fact that HELLO, discussion!
HOW TO SERVE TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY
I personally believe this stir fry tastes finest served over white or wild rice, however you might likewise serve this with quinoa, noodles or perhaps cauliflower rice to keep the meal lower in carbohydrates.
SHOPPING MADE EASY
I acquired whatever at my regional Safeway here in Warrenton, Virginia, however you can quickly discover these tasty Signature Farms items whatsoever the Albertsons Companies household of shops, consisting of Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Grocery store, Star Market and Tom Thumb. Safeway likewise uses hassle-free Grocery Shipment and DriveUp & & Go ™. This has actually made it truly simple for me to look for whatever I require without needing to really enter to the shop!
IDEAL FOR MEAL PREPARATION!
Not just is this dish fantastic for a simple weeknight meal, however this stir fry is ideal for meal preparation too! I’ll make the stir fry in the frying pan while my wild rice quickly cooks right in my Immediate Pot and whatever is prepared to address the exact same time. Then I simply divide whatever up into containers and we have some tasty lunches to delight in that week.
Believe Me when I state, this stir fry tastes even much better the next day! My 1 1/2 years of age LOVES this meal too.
MORE STIR FRY DISHES
Hope you all enjoy this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry and if you enjoy this dish as much as we do, please leave me a first-class score listed below and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I enjoy seeing all your tasty entertainments!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Overall Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1– inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
For the teriyaki sauce:
- 1/3 cup low salt soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon rice white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- In a big frying pan over medium heat, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil to coat the pan. As soon as the pan is hot, include the chicken in an even layer. Season with salt and pepper and cook up until gently browned, about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring the chicken as required. As soon as the chicken is prepared, transfer to a plate and reserved.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil onto the hot frying pan and include the onion, broccoli, bell pepper, carrots and mushrooms. Prepare the veggies up until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
- In a little bowl, blend together soy sauce, chicken broth, honey, rice white wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and cornstarch. Reserve.
- Once the veggies are good and tender, include the chicken back to the pan and blend together. Include the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, then include cashews and put the teriyaki sauce over top. Mix well, making certain whatever is layered, and bring the sauce to a boil. Refuse the heat and simmer up until sauce has actually thickened up and whatever is included.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds, serve and delight in!
This stir fry will last approximately 4 or 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of dish
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 185 g
- Salt: 1,375 mg
- Fat: 145 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 306 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 289 g
* Please keep in mind that all nutrition details are simply quotes. Worths will differ amongst brand names, so we motivate you to determine these by yourself for the majority of precise outcomes.