The most tasty Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake that makes the ideal single serving and quickly made in under 2 minutes! It’s likewise gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo!
It’s PUMPKIN SPICE season! This may be my preferred time of the year and for excellent factor, all things pumpkin. Yes I’m that individual in the line at Starbucks to get that very first pumpkin spiced latte of the year so why should I be any various with my desserts? You people this pumpkin spice mug cake has all your preferred fall tastes, is incredibly fast to make (under 2 minutes!) and is much healthier for you than a lot of mug cakes out there since it does not have any refined flours or sugars. Believe me, do NOT let this season end without making this!
Mug cakes are the supreme lazy lady reward! They’re excellent on those nights when you’re settling in to see something on Netflix or trashy truth program and quickly get a yearning for something sweet, however do not have anything in your house (or you simply do not seem like baking). Well this fixes all that! You can quickly work up this basic little dessert and pop it in the microwave for instantaneous cake in under 2 minutes! I likewise extremely suggest topping this with whipped cream or perhaps ice cream … however hey, that’s simply me.
COMPONENTS YOU’LL REQUIREMENT
- Almond flour— this is a yummy gluten-free/low carbohydrate flour that has excellent taste and assists keep this mug cake good and wet. If you do not have actually almond flour, you might likewise utilize any gluten-free flour or perhaps sub both the almond flour and coconut flour for versatile flour.
- Coconut flour— blending a little coconut flour with almond flour assists to keep this cake light and fluffy. Almond flour tends to be a denser flour so including a little coconut flour when baking assists to balance out that.
- Pumpkin puree— can’t have a pumpkin cake without pumpkin! This assists make this cake incredibly wet and includes excellent taste
- Maple syrup— is the ideal natural sweetener for this pumpkin mug cake and tastes fantastic with all these fall tastes!
- Coconut oil— make certain to melt the coconut oil very first prior to including it to the remainder of the components. If you do not have coconut oil, routine grease will work or perhaps melted butter.
- Egg— certainly required when baking with almond flour as this assists the cake increase.
- Vanilla extract— includes a bit more sweet taste and excellent taste
- Spices— the most tasty mix of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg!
HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE MUG CAKE
This is actually the most convenient dessert you’ll ever make and I like that it’s the ideal part size! All you do is include the components to a microwavable safe coffee mug or a ramekin meal, blend it up and pop it in the microwave for about 1 minutes 35 seconds, that’s it! Now everybody’s microwaves are a bit various so yours might require a couple of more seconds or perhaps a couple of less so simply experiment with it when you make this. I likewise like to include the dry components initially, provide a good mix so that it’s all perfectly integrated, then include the damp and provide it another excellent mix, making certain there are no clumps. Completion outcome is a scrumptious, fluffy and incredibly wet single serving cake that actually anybody might make. Let your kids participate on the enjoyable, I make certain they would like this!
I like to top my cake off with a little whipped cream or you can even pop the cake out onto a plate and put a dollop of ice cream on the top In either case, I assure this pumpkin spice cake will not dissatisfy and it’s ideal for fall!
DO I NEED TO UTILIZE A MICROWAVE?
I personally believe the microwave is simply much faster and much easier, however YES you can certainly bake this in the oven if you have an oven-safe mug or ramekin meal! Simply bake this at 350 degrees F for about 12-15 minutes, or till a toothpick placed comes out tidy. Super simple!
MAKE THIS KETO (LOW CARBOHYDRATE)!
This tasty pumpkin spice mug cake can likewise quickly be made keto/low carbohydrate by just replacing the maple syrup for any low carbohydrate sweetener. My favored sweetener when baking keto dishes is Swerve sweetener— it truthfully simply tastes the very best in my viewpoint and is made from natural components. If you have an interest in seeing more keto dishes (particularly desserts), remark listed below and I ‘d enjoy to share more on the blog site!
MORE PUMPKIN DISHES YOU’LL LOVE
Hope you all enjoy this tasty Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake and if you like this as much as we do, please leave me a luxury ranking listed below and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all your tasty leisures!
- Preparation Time: 1 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Overall Time: 3 minutes
- 3 Tablespoon almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a microwavable safe coffee mug or ramekin, integrate the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, spices and salt, and mix till all integrated.
- Include melted coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla and egg and blend well till all integrated and there are no clumps.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 35 seconds. Thoroughly eliminate from the microwave and top with whipped cream or ice cream, if preferred. Delight in!
- Serving Size: 1 mug cake
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 14 g
- Salt: 992 g
- Fat: 282 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 141 g
- Carbohydrates: 248 g
- Fiber: 5.4 g
- Protein: 119 g
* Please keep in mind that all nutrition details are simply quotes. Worths will differ amongst brand names, so we motivate you to compute these by yourself for a lot of precise outcomes.