These Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts are mouthwatering, sweet and roasted to excellence making them the best vacation side meal for your table this season!
Christmas is ideal around the corner and if you’re anything like me, you’re most likely currently intending on your menu for next week’s celebrations! You men these pomegranate glazed brussels sprouts are seriously whatever you ever desired in a vacation side meal. I imply to start with they are insane scrumptious (and addictive too I may include), they are mouthwatering yet sweet while still being a much healthier alternative along with all those other traditional decadent meals, and the red and green colors make them the best joyful addition to your table!
These brussels sprouts are likewise extremely simple to make too. You can quickly slice them up the night prior to then simply toss them on a sheet pan and pop them in the oven when prepared to prepare. You can likewise quickly make the scrumptious pomegranate glaze the night prior to also, simply re-heat on the range so it’s good and warm prior to sprinkling over the brussels sprouts. This side meal is among my favorites and my household aways gobbles it right up!
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL REQUIREMENT
- Brussels sprouts
- Pomegranate juice + seeds
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pine nuts
If you wished to make this meal vegan, you might quickly replace the honey with maple syrup which would still taste scrumptious! The included pine nuts offer this meal a good crunch, however you might likewise replace the pine nuts with pecans, walnuts, or actually any kind of nut you choose! Or leave them out completely, absolutely as much as you.
HOW TO MAKE THESE BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- Wash and cut the brussels sprouts. I like to cut completions, eliminating any loose leaves, and after that cut them in half lengthwise so that they can get actually crispy and tender.
- Toss em! Spread out the brussels sprouts in an even layer on a big sheet pan and drizzle with a little olive oil, tossing them so that they are uniformly covered. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and pop them in the oven at 425 degrees F.
- Time to roast. Let the brussels sprouts prepare in the oven for about 15 minutes, shake the pan actually excellent, then pop them back in the oven to prepare for an extra 15 minutes.
- Make the pomegranate glaze. While the brussels sprouts are roasting, blend together the pomegranate juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a little pan on the range and give a boil. Lower the heat to medium and let the mix boil for about 5 to 8 minutes, till the sauce has actually thickened and is syrupy.
- Toast the pine nuts. When the brussels sprouts have about 5 or 6 minutes left, spray the pine nuts onto the sheet pan and let those roast in addition to the brussels sprouts which will provide a lot more taste!
- All set to serve! Transfer the brussels sprouts from the sheet pan into a baking meal and drizzle the pomegranate glaze over leading, tossing to integrate. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, toasted pine nuts and extra salt and pepper, as required!
OTHER VACATION SIDE CUISINE
These meals are all extremely easy to make and would be the best addition your vacation menu!
Hope you all delight in these Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts and if you enjoy them as much as we do, please leave me a luxury ranking listed below and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I enjoy seeing all your scrumptious leisures!
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Overall Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread out the brussels sprouts in an even layer on a big sheet pan and drizzle with a little olive oil, tossing them so that they are uniformly covered. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast brussels sprouts in the oven for about 15 minutes, shake the pan actually excellent or toss the brussels sprouts with a spoon, then pop them back in the oven to prepare for an extra 15 minutes.
- While the brussels sprouts are roasting, blend together the pomegranate juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and garlic in a little pan on the range and give a boil. Lower the heat to medium and let the mix boil for about 5 to 8 minutes, till the sauce has actually thickened and is syrupy.
- When the brussels sprouts have about 5 or 6 minutes left, spray the pine nuts onto the sheet pan and let them roast, till the brussels grow are golden and crispy.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts from the sheet pan onto a plate and drizzle the pomegranate glaze over leading, tossing to integrate. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, roasted pine nuts and extra salt/pepper, as required!
- Serving Size: 1/4th of dish
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 271 g
- Salt: 194 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 412 g
- Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 7.4 g
* Please keep in mind that all nutrition details are simply quotes. Worths will differ amongst brand names, so we motivate you to determine these by yourself for a lot of precise outcomes.