Whether you are searching for a tasty and basic dish to make with the kiddos, a baked excellent to require to your next-door neighbor, or a sweet reward to leave for the mail provider, I have simply the dish for you!
These peppermint chocolate piece brownie cookies are so scrumptious and filled with joyful taste this holiday– ideal to enjoy yourself or for your gifting requires!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour (like Bob’s Red Mills)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life Brand Name)
- Squashed naturally seasoned peppermint sweet walking canes for topping (optional: like Whole Foods 365 Brand Name)
Start by pre-heating the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
Include the eggs, pure maple syrup, melted ghee, peppermint, and vanilla extract to a big blending bowl and blend well.
Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and chocolate chips.
Drop the cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Permit to cool and spray with the peppermint sweet, if utilizing.
PS– Trying To Find some more present concepts? Take a look at our 2020 present guide— filled with concepts from TBL favorites to budget plan friendly choices!