- 1 Peek-a-boo!
- 2 Current Consumes!
- 2.0.1 Banana Kodiak Cakes
- 2.0.2 Bagel + Grapefruit
- 2.0.3 Daily Harvest Oat Bowl
- 2.0.4 Breakfast Bowls from Mahana Fresh
- 2.0.5 Egg Salad, “Chips” and Crackers
- 2.0.6 Tastefully Basic Si Si Cilantro Dip
- 2.0.7 Homemade Chili
- 2.0.8 Blue Apron Panko Curry Chicken
- 2.0.9 Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots + Pan Sauce
- 2.0.10 Chicken with Drop Biscuits
- 2.0.11 Hope you’re having a fantastic week!
- 2.1 More posts from Kath:
Birch isn’t the just one playing this video game!
Spring is around the corner. Recently we had 2 days above 60 degrees that were REMARKABLE!
I believe we can all confess this was among the harshest winter seasons on record– for a wide range of factors. That a person warm, warm spring-like day enhanced my state of mind a lot!
It was so beautiful out, we strolled downtown and got a beer outside at Champ.
Whole structures have actually been developed considering that the last time I was downtown. Crazytown!
We likewise pretended it was summer season and made healthy smoothie popsicles:) These are my preferred homemade pop holders due to the fact that there is no battling the pop out of a mold and no drips on the flooring! The covers are fantastic throughout the freezing procedure, and they go right in the dishwashing machine.
Banana Kodiak Cakes
Bagel + Grapefruit
My preferred combination of late.
Daily Harvest Oat Bowl
This was scrumptious!! I prepared it with milk in the microwave.
Breakfast Bowls from Mahana Fresh
Mahana Fresh treated us to breakfast to check out their brand-new bowls. Here’s what we shared:
- Mahalo Early Morning— cauliflower rice, spinach, rushed eggs, citrus ginger sauce, sriracha drizzle?
- Hang 10 Scramble— coconut rice, sautéed peppers and onions, roasted sweet potato, steak, rushed eggs, avocado smash, velvety wasabi sauce (SO EXCELLENT!)?
- Shaka Daybreak— basmati rice, roasted mushrooms, Mediterranean tomatoes, rushed eggs, avocado smash, fresh cilantro, cilantro vinaigrette?
I was all over those sauces !!
Egg Salad, “Chips” and Crackers
Tastefully Basic Si Si Cilantro Dip
I did a free gift with Tastefully Basic on Instagram and made this dip to display their Si Si Cilantro Flavoring.
The easy dish: 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup mayo, great deals of fresh lime passion, and 2 tablespoons of Si Si Cilantro. It’s got a little heat from jalapeños.
We made chili with another Tastefully Basic spice the next night and consumed all of it week!
Blue Apron Panko Curry Chicken
I am all over the Blue Apron panko dishes! We have actually attempted 3 recently and they all have actually been huge winners.
One reason I enjoy Blue Apron is that I would not put meals like this on my meal strategy otherwise. Call it absence of imagination or simply the default to simpleness. My meal strategy remains jazzed and I do not even need to think of it.
PS. That is coconut rice!!
Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots + Pan Sauce
Chicken with Drop Biscuits
And this baked chicken with drop biscuits was among my all-time favorites!