These combined baked oats with banana and chocolate chips make you seem like you’re having cake for breakfast. And they’re so simple! Simply pop whatever into your mixer, bake and delight in!
When I saw that baked oats were going viral on TikTok I understood it was my time to shine! Baked oatmeal is my jam and I l currently have a load of delicious baked oatmeal dishes here on EBF.
That stated, I have actually never ever made a single-serving baked oatmeal or one that’s combined up, so obviously I needed to attempt it!
I attempted it today and whoa, combined oats are scrumptious and such an enjoyable reward to have for breakfast.
Cake or Oatmeal?
These fluffy baked oats make you seem like you’re consuming cake for breakfast, however in truth you’re consuming a quite nutrient-rich breakfast made from entire grain oats, an egg and banana.
I’m absolutely here for it!
Mixed Baked Oats Components
According to the typical with my dishes, you just require a couple of basic components to make combined oats! Here’s what you require:
- rolled or fast oats — I utilize Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats Simply make certain to get gluten-free oats if required.
- almond milk— I utilize unsweetened almond milk, however any milk will work, dairy-free or not!
- banana— ensure it’s a completely ripe banana!
- egg— I evaluated this with and without the egg and both variations ended up, the egg-free variation simply wasn’t as fluffy.
- maple syrup— this makes the oatmeal bake a bit sweeter therefore delicious. Simply make certain to get pure maple syrup, not the synthetic things.
- peanut butter— I evaluated this with both peanut butter and almond butter. Both variations were delish.
- baking powder
- sea salt
- chocolate chips— I utilize Lily’s dark chocolate chips since they are sweetened with stevia and low in sugar.
Substitutions & & Notes
Banana— I have not attempted this dish without the banana, however I believe it would work! You might sub the banana with 1/4 cup applesauce or pumpkin puree If you make this swap, you might wish to include a little additional sweet taste.
Maple syrup — You can utilize any liquid sweetener in location of the maple syrup (honey, coconut nectar, etc) Wish to keep it lower sugar? Usage stevia or monkfruit maple syrup (which is what I utilized) or avoid the maple syrup entirely for no additional sugar at all.
Egg— I discovered that this baked oatmeal held together well with and without the egg. I liked including it in for additional protein and for the fluff aspect, however if you do not have one on hand or wish to keep this vegan or egg-free, you can avoid.
Peanut butter— I like the taste and nutrition that peanut butter includes, however you do not have to include it! Do not hesitate to switch for your preferred nut or seed butter or avoid entirely.
How to Make Mixer Baked Oats
After I inform you how to make this, you’re visiting why this took TikTok by storm … it’s SO simple!
- Blend— Mix all of the components together other than the chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips after combined.
- Bake— Pour batter into a greased ramekin and bake at 350 ºF for 25 minutes and delight in!
- Utilize a high powered mixer! To get the completely combined, cake-like oatmeal, ensure you’re utilizing a high powered mixer. I like my Vitamix!
- You can double (or triple!) the dish. This is a single-serve dish however you can absolutely increase the components and make several portions simultaneously if you ‘d like!
- How do you save it? If this lasts you longer than one serving, I’m amazed! I could not put this down. To save, let cool and after that shop in an airtight container for as much as one week.
- What type on baking meal to utilize? I utilized an 8 oz mini Le Creuset, however any 8 oz oven-safe meal will work.
- Can you make this in microwave? I sense this would operate in the microwave, however I have not evaluated it. I would presume you ‘d require to microwave it for 2-3 minutes, or up until a placed toothpick comes out tidy.
- Can I utilize oat flour? When mixing the mix you’re basically making oat flour so I believe it must work simply great. I would utilize a little 1/2 cup of oat flour rather of the 1/2 cup oats for this dish.
More Baked Oatmeal Recipes to Attempt:
If you make these combined baked oats make certain to leave a remark and star score listed below letting us understand how they end up for you. Your feedback is so handy for the EBF group and our readers!Print
These simple combined baked oats make you seem like you’re having cake for breakfast and they’re so simple. Simply pop whatever into your mixer, bake and delight in!
- 1/2 cup rolled or fast oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 egg *
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (I utilized monkfruit maple syrup) *
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter *
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips (I utilized Lily’s)
- optional garnishes: more peanut butter for sprinkling, additional maple syrup and a splash of milk
Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Blend: Include all components other than for the chocolate chips into a mixer and mix up until completely integrated. Stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Bake: Pour batter into greased baking meal or ramekin. I utilized an 8 oz mini Le Creuset, however any 8 oz oven-safe meal will work. Leading with additional chocolate chips and bake at 350 ° F for 25 minutes or up until a placed toothpick comes out tidy.
- Serve: Let cool, leading with an additional drizzle of peanut butter, maple syrup and a splash of milk and dive in.
- No banana? Attempt 1/4 cup applesauce or pumpkin puree rather.
- Maple syrup— You can utilize any liquid sweetener in location of the maple syrup (honey, coconut nectar, etc) Wish to keep it lower sugar? Usage stevia or monkfruit maple syrup (which is what I utilized) or avoid the maple syrup entirely for no additional sugar at all.
- Egg-free— you can avoid the egg if required!
- Peanut butter— Do not hesitate to switch for your preferred nut or seed butter or avoid entirely.
- Classification: Breakfast
- Approach: Bake
- Food: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 503
- Sugar: 11 g
- Salt: 419 mg
- Fat: 25 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 71 g
- Fiber: 17 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg
This post might consist of affiliate links. Thank you for your assistance.
Source link .