These protein-packed Mediterranean Mason Container Salads are layered with fresh veggies, quinoa, and chickpeas with the most scrumptious lemon garlic dressing! Perfect for meal preparation and extremely simple to put together!
Meal preparation simply got a great deal much easier with these Mediterranean mason container salads! I like making these for lunch since you can quickly assemble them the night prior to, keep them in the refrigerator and merely load them to-go in the early morning (or to delight in right in the house since where are we even going nowadays ??) Oh and they likewise taste SO dang excellent!
This dish is basically a variation of my Tomato, Cucumber and Chickpea Salad (among my favs!), however I likewise included some quinoa for additional protein and fiber together with fresh leafy arugula for a more total salad. You might likewise include shredded chicken or a various range of veggies and dressing to make these all your own! When you are prepared to consume, simply discard your salad out onto a plate/bowl OR you can merely shake it up and consume it directly from the container! Believe me, these mason container salads are overall video game changers and actually simple to put together.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL REQUIREMENT
- Arugula (or any kind of greens)
- Cooked quinoa
- Red onion
I likewise consisted of the dish for an incredibly simple and scrumptious lemon garlic dressing that has such a terrific, fresh taste! The dish for that is down below, however you can actually utilize any dressing that you like with these. Simply ensure to layer the dressing at the bottom of the container so that your greens do not get soaked.
HOW TO PUT TOGETHER MASON CONTAINER SALADS
As I stated above, the most crucial thing to keep in mind when putting together these salads is that you desire the salad dressing at the bottom and the leafy lettuce at the top. That method the salad remains as crisp and fresh as possible! Then merely layer the chickpeas, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, quinoa and, finally, your arugula. The chickpeas and onions marinade in the salad dressing providing a lot more taste! I like to utilize these large mouth containers as they simply make it a lot simpler to layer in all the components and the large mouth likewise makes it a lot much easier to consume whatever right out of the container!
MORE SALAD DISHES
Hope you all delight in these Mediterranean Mason Container Salads and if you like this dish as much as we do, please leave me a luxury score listed below and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all your scrumptious leisures!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Overall Time: 10 minutes
For the Salad:
- 4 cups arugula (or other leafy greens)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups cucumber, diced
- 2 cups prepared quinoa
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained pipes and washed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Lemon Garlic Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon enthusiasm
- 2 Tablespoon red white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a little bowl, blend together the components for the dressing. Disperse equally amongst 4 mason containers so that the dressing is a the bottom of each.
- Next, include chickpeas, red onion and fresh parsley equally into each container and offer a little mix. Then layer with tomatoes, cucumber, quinoa, and topping it last with fresh arugula.
- Shop in the refrigerator up until prepared to consume. To serve, either discard out and delight in or shake it up and consume right from the container!
* This salad must last approximately 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.