Being a working mama includes a selection of special difficulties. Breastfeeding by itself can be requiring, however blending it with working-parent life can be a dish for tension.
Today’s visitor, Kate Torgersen, understands precisely what this battle resembles, which’s why she produced Milk Stork. Milk Stork was birthed from Kate’s own working-parent battles and she now utilizes it to assist other working mothers who are devoted to breastfeeding. In this episode, she shares what it resembles for her to be a working mama, the difficulties she’s faced this year, and concrete pointers to make tension more workable.
Program highlights: what you can eagerly anticipate in this episode!
- Robin shares how she found Milk Stork
- What Kate’s present season of life appears like
- Kate’s profession course and how Milk Stork began
- The method challenges shift throughout being a parent and seasons
- What tasks Kate does not do and how she stabilizes them
- Specifying “healthy” on your own and how periodic fasting has actually assisted Kate feel her finest
- What 2020 taught Kate about tension
- Finding healthy brand-new routines
Hyperlinks in this episode:
Stay Up To Date With Kate!
Share this podcast episode!