These scrumptious and healthy peanut butter cookies are made in one bowl and with just 4 components. Sweetened with maple syrup and made without eggs or butter! Vegan + gluten-free.
While I enjoy my healthy peanut butter blooms, I have actually been wishing to produce a timeless peanut butter cookie dish and here they are!
And think what? You just require 4 components to make these … no butter, no eggs and no conventional flour! I understand it does not appear right … however it is appropriate and these cookies are merely scrumptious!
In years past, I have actually constantly liked getting together with my friends and family for cookie baking and cookie exchanges! This year looks various, however I’m still figured out to get imaginative and link. I see Zoom or FaceTime baking days in my future … with unsightly vacation sweatshirts, vacation music, the entire shebang.
This dish would be ideal to make while Zoom-ing with an enjoyed one– simply collect the components, mix and bake!
Peanut Butter Cookie Components
Like I discussed above, you just require 4 basic components (5 if you choose to include the salt). If you resemble me you most likely have all of the components to make these cookies being in your cooking area today!
- velvety natural peanut butter — try to find a brand name with simply a couple of components (peanuts and salt).
- maple syrup — ensure to get pure maple syrup, not the synthetic pancake syrup.
- vanilla extract
- almond flour — try to find blanched super-fine almond flour. I like Bob’s Red Mill.
- flaked sea salt— optional however I like spraying on top for included taste.
Substitutions & & Notes
- Almond flour— I extremely advise utilizing almond flour for this dish for the very best outcome, however I have actually checked it with oat flour and the cookies will still end up, however they are a bit more dry tasting since oat flour has less fat than almond flour.
- Peanut butter— I’m presuming you can switch with any nut or seed butter, however I have actually just checked the dish with natural peanut butter and almond butter, which is likewise scrumptious!
- Maple syrup— You can absolutely utilize another liquid sweetener like coconut nectar or honey. I have actually checked these with honey and they were delicious, however I personally like the taste of maple syrup much better.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
Due To The Fact That we’re not utilizing eggs, butter or conventional flour, these cookies can be made in one bowl. Woo-hoo for less meals! Here’s how to make them:
- Mix damp components— Include peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla into a blending bowl. Stir up until integrated.
- Include dry components— Include the almond flour to the damp components and stir up until integrated.
- Forming cookies— Utilize a medium cookie scoop to scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each dough ball with a fork, making a criss cross pattern and spray with sea salt if utilizing.
- Bake— Bake at 350 ºF for 12 minutes or up until the cookies start to brown. Let cookies cool on a cake rack and delight in!
More Cookie Dishes:
If you make these peanut butter cookies, please make sure to leave a remark and star ranking listed below. Your feedback is incredibly handy for the EBF group and other readers who are considering making the dish.
These scrumptious and healthy peanut butter cookies are made in one bowl and with just 4 components. Sweetened with maple syrup and made without eggs or butter!
- 1 cup velvety natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- flaked sea salt for topping, if wanted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Include peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla into a blending bowl. As soon as integrated, include almond flour and stir up until integrated.
- Utilize a medium cookie scoop to scoop dough onto ready flat pan. Additionally, you can scoop dough with a spoon and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten each dough ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern and spray a little flaked sea salt on top of each cookie, if utilizing.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 12 minutes or up until cookies start to brown. Eliminate from oven, permit cookies to cool on a cake rack and delight in.
- Classification: Cookies
- Technique: Bake
- Food: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 8g
- Salt: 41 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter cookies
This post might consist of affiliate links. Thank you for your assistance.