Yields 4 portions
- 1 box pasta, prepared
- 2-3 crowns broccoli, sliced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Parmesan, newly grated
If you are more recent to cooking and not utilized to “timing” the meal so it comes out at the very same time, make the pasta salad FIRST, then do the scallops last.
Making The Pasta Salad
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch broccoli for 3 minutes. Eliminate and run cold water over it to stop the cooking procedure.
- In a little pan sauté garlic, oil, and passion of 1 lemon for 3 minutes.
- Eliminate from heat and include the juice of one lemon.
- Integrate prepared pasta, broccoli, garlic lemon sauce, a couple of pinches of salt, and cheese in a bowl. Mix.
Note: include a bit more lemon and oil at the end if required
Scorching The Scallops
Sear in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. 3 minutes on each side.
Nutritional Details & & Macros
Macros per serving:
- Calories: 516
- Protein: 18.6 g
- Fat: 9.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 926 g